That people from all ethnic groups and diverse backgrounds come together in one place to form a greater union. This unity, operating in love and mutual respect, reflects the unconditional love of God.
We are a ministry of transformation, called by God to make a radical change in people’s lives.
To lead people from all walks of life, into a growing and transforming relationship with Jesus Christ. We accomplish our mission by creating environments, in which people can come and grow in their intimacy with Jesus Christ, build relationships and reach out to others.
What We Believe
- the Bible is our guide to obey and live by. It is the supreme authority of our lives. It is infallible, inerrant, and written by men who were divinely inspired by God.
- in the atoning death of Jesus Christ, Who died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the dead on the third day according to the Scriptures.
- that Jesus Christ is GOD made manifest in human flesh. Not only is He the Son of God, but He is also God the eternal Son.
- in the Holy Trinity -- God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- in the gifts of the Holy Spirit according to 1 Corinthians 12:4-12;28-31,Ephesians 4:11-12, and Romans 12:3-8.
- the true church consists only of all born-again believers. Without regeneration, there is no salvation.
- in active praise and worship.